Friday, December 27, 2013

Long Lost File No. 1

Hello Blogspot!

After spending hours in front of the computer trying to remember things from my basic Myspace html-ing day, I finally made my profile to look how I want it to... kinda.

Anyways,
it's been such a hectic week filled with Christmas parties and family get togethers. My extended family keeps growing and growing and this year we made it up to fifteen kids. FIFTEEN. I still remember when my sister and I were the only kids in the family, not that I'm complaining. Plus I still get to sit at the kids table at Christmas dinner. :-)

Although the holidays are almost over, I'm probably going to post holiday decoration ideas and recipes anyways. You know, to store away for next year. ;-)

Ta ta for now!

Getting together fifteen kids is definitely not easy, but we did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment